What We Do
AT A GLANCE
In 2012, Bob Fireman and Jon Levine saw an opportunity to advise operators and licensees on the design, development, operations, and financing of new cannabis cultivation centers and dispensaries nationwide. They founded MariMed Advisors. As the market and their experience grew. The business evolved into MariMed Inc, a premier seed-to-consumer vertically integrated multi state operator. The company’s driving mission continues: to improve the lives of people everyday through our products, actions, and values.
WHERE WE’RE HEADED:
- Extend geographic reach through direct ownership of cannabis licenses and related seed-to-sale operations in US and internationally.
- Enhance marketing and customer education relating to our products, their benefits, and changing modalities.
- Enter ancillary services at the top and bottom of supply chains, including seeds, branded products and e-commerce retail.
- Advance field of medical cannabis research to legitimize and strengthen our market reach.
OUR MISSION, VISION, & VALUES
To improve lives every day through our products, actions, and values.
To make a profound and positive impact in the world, offering quality products that people love and leading by example as a corporate citizen.
Multiple brands of precision-dosed cannabis that meet the health and wellness needs of all customers.
BRANDS & PRODUCTS
Our brands are well travelled. In accordance with state product regulations, MariMed’s core brands are available to partners across the United States, Puerto Rico, and beyond.
We try to ensure that our products reflect consumer demands, from dosing specifications and discreet products to medical formulations. We start with a quality growing medium, rich genetics, and natural nutrients to formulate products for varying quantities and methods of delivery.
- Industry leader in cutting-edge technology and packaging to better appeal to new and existing patients and other consumers.
- Licensees manufacture and distribute our branded products to states that have legal sales.
- Expanding licensees’ manufacturing and distribution channels, encompassing thousands of dispensaries and additional retail outlets.
- Build distribution networks in MariMed managed facilities and strategic partnerships throughout the country.
Genetics to Consumption
Building on more than 10 years of experience, we’ve made the investments in our people and facilities to ensure safety and quality for our patients and customers from seed to sale to consumption.
With a more than 200-strong workforce, MariMed has extensive experience with the wide array of issues relevant to legal cannabis business activities, including licensing for cultivation, processing and dispensing. The MariMed team has developed 17 cannabis licenses in 6 states, and manages more than 300,000 square feet of premier cannabis facilities.
- MariMed’s state-of-the-art regulatory compliant facilities are models of excellence in horticultural principles, cannabis production, product development and dispensary operations.
- Proprietary operating processes and procedures employ industry best practices.
- Strong local partnerships and deep expertise with real estate and commercial development, legal and tax advisory, and government relations.
Customer Loyalty + Brand Targeting
MariMed utilizes and develops innovative technologies in our cutting edge production processes and grow methods.
MariMed operates in every vertical of the legal cannabis business. MariMed’s operational excellence is rooted in data driven decision making powered by innovative technology & equipment at every vertical of a cannabis operation.
- Marimed’s technological infrastructure, operations, & systems allow for business decisions to be informed by accurate and robust data.
- Marimed’s innovative practices stem from a technology focused approach to operating cannabis businesses.
- Marimed retail customers enjoy an elevated cannabis shopping experience due to our operational focus on customer centric technology and operations.
Research & Education
We support medical cannabis research and physician education, supported by MariMed’s Scientific Advisory Board.
Our board is comprised of thought leaders, scientists, and physicians from across the globe.
Research & Testing
Demonstrating how the many compounds in cannabis can help patients living with various ailments and symptoms.
We create quality educational content and experiences to empower patients and other consumers to make informed decisions.